Applications are invited for the following role for our client school in the Upper North Shore of Sydney. It is an Independent School that caters for Kindergarten – Year 12. This School has strong heritage, close relationship with parents and the local community and exceptionally high educational standards. Considered a most desirable ‘Employer of Choice’ in the market place as a result of the work conditions, professional development and career opportunities offered by the School
About the Role:
• Science (Earth & Environmental Science) Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position to commence 19th August, 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be a qualified and an experienced Science Teacher
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Faith, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538271FL – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538271MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).