Smart Teachers is recruiting for a highly reputable independent school that values academic excellence within a holistic educational setting. The school boasts 21st century learning practices and caters to students of all abilities. They are currently recruiting for a Earth and Environmental Science Teacher to join the school in Term 1 2018. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Earth and Environmental Science Teacher
- Full Time, 12 month contract, with the potential for permanency
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive school
- State of the art facilities
- Offers excellent co-curricular program
- Location: Sydney – Upper North Shore
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold WWCC
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference#WEB1709-521398LL, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.