Are you committed to achieving excellence in teaching?
Do you want to work in an innovative environment with excellent facilities?
Bushey Meads School currently have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious practitioner, who has the drive and determination to provide our students with positive and engaging learning experiences and to have a real impact on their attainment and progress.
From April / September 2021 we are looking for a dynamic and imaginative teacher to join our successful Social Sciences faculty to teach Economics to KS4 and KS5. The ability to teach at least one other subject is desirable. The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to maintaining the high standards set within the school and encourage all to ‘Aspire to Achieve’.
Applications are welcome from NQTs, from more experienced colleagues who are looking for a change or someone considering returning to teaching where you will be fully supported back into the classroom.
Full and part time applications are welcome.
What we are looking for:
• Someone with an excellent understanding of the curriculum and a passion for your subject, which inspires students to develop a thirst for knowledge
• A Teacher who is flexible in their approach and shows a keen interest in different learning styles
• An engaging and compassionate teacher who believes in bringing out the best in every student
• Commitment to maintaining high standards
Why choose our school?
• We offer excellent opportunities for professional development and a bespoke programme of support and training based on individual needs
• We can offer additional remuneration for an exceptional candidate
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please note that CV’s and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Monday 25th January 2021 (10.00am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...