Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Economics Teacher to join an “Outstanding” school in the heart of Hammersmith and Fulham, South West London. This part time position is available to start immediately. The successful candidate will have a background or degree in Economics and either have experience or be able to teach up to A Level. This position is part time teaching Monday week 1, and Monday & Tuesday on week 2. Perfect for those wanting flexibility.
About the Role
• Economics Teacher
• Part time 2 week time table
• Monday week 1, Monday & Tuesday week 2
• Must be able to teach up to A Level
• Single sex school
• Daily rate between 130 and 190 depending on experience
• NQTs welcome
About the School
• Outstanding school
• Single sex
• Pupils will attend lectures by leading economists including visits to the London School of Economics and more.
• Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with great road links also available
• Behaviour is excellent
In order to be considered for this role, the Economics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred not essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN0509ET.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.