The Hills Grammar School is a contemporary independent school located in the Hills District of Sydney. As a non-denominational, co-educational Pre-K to Year 12 school, it offers exceptional opportunities for professional advancement.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced professionals for the following permanent position commencing in Term 2:
HSC Experience Essential | Immediate Start
Permanent Part-Time Position with a possibility of Fulltime
We are looking to appoint a qualified and highly motivated senior school teacher, with the ideal candidate having the ability to teach their subject area confidently, with a proven track record of excellence in learning and teaching.
- Economics – Proven experience and capacity to teach a range of HSIE subjects including Economics to Year 12.
HIGHLY DESIREABLE |
- Ability to teach Geography and Commerce - Years 7 - 10
CLOSING DATE | Friday 23 April 2021
The School encourages highly experienced and qualified teachers, who have an optimistic outlook, advanced organisational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills to apply.
APPLICATIONS | To Apply for this role you must
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident and have a current Working with Children Check,
- Have an active NESA membership.
- Complete and attach the School's Employment Application Form which can be found at https://www.hillsgrammar.nsw.edu.au/employment
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The Hills Grammar School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Hills Grammar is a truly independent, intentionally co-educational, proudly diverse and inclusive with no religious affiliation, Pre K to Year 12 School located in Kenthurst, part of Sydney’s growing Hills District.
With intentionally small class siz...