Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS5 Economics Teacher to join a highly reputable, educational institute located in Central Melbourne, Australia. This full-time position will commence on July 10th, 2017 for a minimum duration of 5 months. There is a possibility that the role will continue for the right candidate, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role:
- Secondary Teacher
- Located in Australia
- Teaching Senior Economics, VCE Level (equivalent to Key Stage 5)
- Position to commence July 10th, 2017
- Full-time contract until December 8th, 2017
- Potential for further work for the right candidate
- Job Reference: #TES1706-160478EH
About the School:
- Educational institute catering for students’ pre-university level (Ages 16 – 18)
- Rigorous but supportive environment
- Small class sizes
- Easily accessible location, PTV and car
- Generous remuneration in line with experience
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Melbourne, which has been ranked as the world’s most liveable city for the last five years. It is the capital city in the state of Victoria and is renowned for its cobbled-stone laneways, galleries and cafe’s that create its distinctively European feel.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Victorian Institute of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1706-160478EH
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.