Our client is a highly regarding school located in Brisbane’s Southwest Suburbs. This reputable Independent Public School prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Economics Teacher
- Contract commencing in Term 1, 2022, possibly 2021 if required
- Located in the Southern Suburbs of Brisbane
- School has high expectations for staff and students
- A growing school that supports staff development and provides leadership pathways for aspiring candidates
- Excellent facilities within each department
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES548379KW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers