O’Connor Catholic College is looking to employ suitably qualified and experienced staff for the following position.
Temporary full-time 60 hours per fortnight
This is a temporary part-time position commencing on 29 January 2019 and concluding on 20 December 2019.
1. Appropriate qualification and/or experience of working with young children
2. Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school
3. Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in working with children
4. Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school community
5. Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
6. A qualification in Learning Support, or a willingness to undergo training as required
7. A special interest in children, and a commitment to the philosophies of the school and children with special needs
8. Readiness to be involved in Support Group Meetings
9. Respect confidentially in all matters concerning the student and school
10. Working with children check clearance
1. Previous experience in an educational setting as a learning support person
Please contact the college on (02) 6772 1666 or email email@example.com to obtain an information pack outlining the role description and the application process.
A ‘General Employee Application Form’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/ applications that do not include the ‘General Employee Application Form’ form will not be accepted.
Please email applications, including a letter of application addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability for the position to The Principal, O’Connor Catholic College at firstname.lastname@example.org
The preferred applicant will be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school and will be subject to child-related employment screening.
Applications close 3.00 pm on Friday 14 December 2018.