Our client is a large, coeducational Islamic School in the western suburbs of Melbourne that has provided a fantastic school community environment for many years. The school has grown rapidly over the past several and they are looking for dedicated and passionate educators to join their team.
About the Role:
- Education Executive/Advisor
- Will advise Vice Principal on upcoming Educational and Organisational changes
- Part-time, fixed term 12 month contract
- Commencing January 2018, FTE TBC
- Suitable for someone with Executive Leadership experience looking to step back into an advisory role
About the School:
- Quality education through creative and engaging teaching and learning
- Building respectful and sustainable relationships
- They aim is to offer their students comprehensive programs at the highest standard
- Innovation in Education
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1711-522897NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)