Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a company that has schools for pupils with SEMH needs and other SEND requirements nationwide. Currently, the company are needing Education Support Workers to work at a school in Wakefield on a Long term/Full time basis. This post is a temporary to permanent post so the ideal candidate will want a permanent contract as opposed to traditional supply work. As well as wanting full time work, the successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience working with people of school age that have challenging behaviour, SEMH issues or SEND.
- Available full time and immediately
- Have Team Teach Training, or be willing to take the team teach course that Vision for Education provide free of charge
- Have an unconditional and unwavering commitment to making a difference to disadvantaged and disenfranchised
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- £50 Joining fee (Received in first weeks pay)
- Free CPD including Team Teach and Educare elearning courses.
- Weekly pay on a PAYE basis directly into your bank account.
- Committed Consultants
Our specialist SEND Consultants look forward to hearing from you!