Based: 183 Eversholt Street, London NW1 1BU
Inspire their remarkable
We are delighted that there is a new opportunity for an Education Team Assistant in our Central Hub team.
Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trust (MAT) in the country, with an annual budget in the region of £230 million and almost 6000 employees. The Trust supports a national network of 62 primary, special and secondary academies and educates around 30,000 children across England.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a busy environment in a support role and have a brilliant team attitude. This is an excellent opportunity for an student to take the first step in their career and really develop and leverage your existing skills and talents. No two days will be the same in this role and you will engage your organisational and administrative skills to the full, responding to ever-changing priorities and ad hoc tasks in a positive and people focused way.
This role provides genuine opportunity for career progression to individuals with a committed and proactive attitude, and for the right individual could include the provision of study support package.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More influence - As a Trust with over 60 schools, the work of our support team directly influences the lives of tens of thousands of children.
- More opportunity for a national role - Our central team develops strategies and resources that support our academies nationwide.
- More connection - A chance to experience what’s happening within our diverse academies.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More ambitious, professional and passionate colleagues - All focussed on delivering remarkable lives.
The role is due to commence as soon as possible and interviews are scheduled to take place in mid-July. If you would like to discuss this opportunity informally (either by phone or in person) please contact Ramani Gnanasambanthan on 07469 853678.
Closing date: Sunday 23 June 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us,clicking apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.