HEATON AVENUE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Education Support Assistant
32 per week, term time only
Grade 5, (SCP 15-17)
(equivalent to £13,152.32 to £13,664.64 per annum, actual salary)
We are looking to recruit an Education Support Assistant who will support the classroom teachers to deliver the curriculum by helping to create a positive and inspiring learning environment for all our pupils. The role will include working in the classroom as well as generally supervising throughout the school day including lunchtime support.
The ideal Candidate will:-
· have Maths and English GCSE Grade C or equivalent, which means good numeracy and literacy skills are essential
· love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young children through the support they give in order to encourage their learning;
· be committed to our ethos that all pupils can achieve at Heaton Avenue Primary;
· have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
Heaton Avenue Primary has:-
· happy, keen to learn pupils who have the benefit of dedicated and well trained staff who are committed to doing their best for pupils every single day;
· a safe, caring environment where respect and consideration is taught, established and valued by all;
· a number of benefits including a positive and supportive working environment; excellent on the job training, employee benefits including a pension scheme, an Employee Wellbeing Scheme; and Share Academy Savers.
All prospective candidates are welcome to visit on request to the school office which will be an opportunity for you to meet our lovely staff and find out more about the job. If you wish to attend please call our reception to let them know. Please refer to the TES website for an application pack https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/share-multi-academy-trust-1082675.
The closing date is Friday 14th December, interviews will take place on Monday 17th December
Heaton Avenue offers an exceptional learning environment and facilities, alongside a wide range of professional learning and development opportunities.
Heaton Avenue is part of SHARE Multi-Academy Trust and is a designated teaching school within the Green Light Teaching Alliance.
Royds Hall Community School, Luck Lane Primary School, Beech Primary School, Thornhill Community Academy, Shelley College, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School and Cowlersley Primary School form the Share Multi Academy Trust.
Our aim is to create a mutually supportive family of schools because we believe that, by sharing our expertise and resources, we can improve the quality of education for our children and young people.
Our central belief is “Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best” and we apply this to everybody in our organisation, staff and children alike. We aim to treat everybody with respect and build positive relationships with each other and we want everybody working in our schools to do the very best they can. We support each other and celebrate our successes together.
Please note we cannot accept CVs as part of our safer recruitment process.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and a 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all applicants.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics.