Our vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Educational Support Assistant
Reference Number: SCCG2006
Starting Salary: £11,298 - £12,474
A pro rata of £17,467 - £19,285. Incremental progression throughout the band is available.
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 15th September
Interview Date: W/C Monday 16th September 2019
Location: Eccles Sixth Form College
Contract Type: Fixed Term until 19th June 2020
Hours per Week: 27
We require a highly motivated individual to provide one to one or group support to students with learning difficulties and disabilities on a variety of issues including assisting with learning activities in the classroom, supporting students in completing tasks and assisting students with Personal Care needs, some of which may be complex. A good standard of Maths and English is essential along with previous experience of working with young people.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reasons to Join Us
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Discounts – including www.staffbenefits.co.uk and NUS Extra
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships & confidential staff counselling via CareFirst
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.