Post A - 32.5 hours a week, term time only
Band D SCP 7-11 • £14,533 to £15,731 actual salary range
Post B – 13 hours per week, term time only
Band D SCP 7-11 • £5,813 - £6,292 actual salary range
We are looking to recruit an efficient Educational Teaching Assistant. The ideal candidate will have Maths and English GCSE or equivalent to Grade C or above. You will require excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate with our pupils, staff and parents.
Please be aware that this role requires an element of First Aid. Full training in this area will be given if required.
Post A will be based primarily in KS2, with the possibility of gaining experience in another key stage if the need arises. We require someone to start as soon as possible.
Post B is based primarily in KS1, with the possibility of gaining experience in another key stage if the need arises. The working pattern for this post is Thursday and Friday, full days and will commence as soon as possible.
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
• Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that by Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best is the key;
• Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
• Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
• Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
• Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood, and staff feel motivated;
• Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Luck Lane Primary School is one of our eight academies/schools within our trust and is part of a close-knit community, well located for commute from Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield. A newly built state-of-the-art building, this new school benefits from bright open spaces, new technology and friendly staff. We encourage you to visit the school during our open morning detailed below.
During your visit, you will see that Luck Lane Primary:
• Is a vibrant place of learning and encouragement where children are happy, settled and confident;
• Has a broad and balanced curriculum that provides a memorable educational experience for all of its pupils;
• Aims to equip pupils with the attributes and attitude they need for their next stage of education.
You are very welcome to come and visit Luck Lane Primary. We have set aside 10am on Wednesday 9th October for interested applicants to come and look around. Please contact us on 01484 463366 option 3 to make an appointment.
Please note that we can only accept application forms; CVs will not be accepted. Please send completed applications by email for the attention of the Head of School, Miss Jo Jenkinson to: email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on 15th October 2019.
Interview date: 22nd October 2019.
SHARE MAT comprises of Beech Primary School, Cowlersley Primary School, Heaton Avenue Primary School, Luck Lane Primary School, Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School, Royds Hall Community School, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.