EHCP and Admissions Administrator
Grade: SCP7-11 (London Fringe) £20163.00 - £21775.00 pro rata and dependent on experience
Supervisory responsibilities: none
Hours of work: Term Time only, plus inset), typical hours are 8am-4pm)
Reporting to: Headteacher, Executive team and Head of Operations
Main Purpose of Job:
Forest Bridge School is a school for children with autism. We are still growing but will have 70+ pupils in 2019-20, growing to 96 pupils when we are in our new build. We require an administrator who can support our staff with the administration and organisation of EHCP’s (an Education, Health and Care Plan is a legal document which describes a child or young person’s special educational needs, the support they need and the outcomes they would like to achieve). The administrator will also be responsible for communications between school and local authorities around pupil consultations and admissions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Fulfill the core operational duties of the SEN administrative role including maintenance of up to date SEND records, managing a schedule of EHCP/Annual reviews, completion of records for SEND reviews.
• Attend all EHCP reviews making an accurate record of the meeting and filling in all post review paperwork.
• Collate and analyse Annual review parent questionnaire responses to feed into the school development plan
• Respond to pupil consultation/admissions requests working closely with the Headteacher
• Organise transition arrangements for any new pupils
The school is committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an enhanced certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries in relation to this post
Completed applications should be submitted via our recruitment site: applications will be reviewed upon receipt.