Reference Number: SCCG2213
Salary £18,904 - £31,308 a pro rata of £23,630 - £39,135. Incremental progression throughout the band is available
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interview Date: Week commencing 24th May 2021
Location: City Skills Centre
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: Part-Time (0.8FTE)
We require an experienced Electrical Installation teacher to teach and assess 16-18 years, apprentices and adults On a variety of courses for vocational learners including Electro-technology diploma at levels 1, 2 and 3 (City and Guilds)
To be successful in this role, you must be committed to achieving excellence in teaching and learning, with a proven track record of results. Prior experience of teaching in an FE or Sixth Form College would be desirable, there is the potential for a salary market supplement for the right candidate.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter.
Reasons to Join Us:
• Sixth Form College’s Association style terms and conditions (195 days) and automatic enrolment on to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees.
- Further Education
Beacons of educational excellence, transforming the lives of individuals and communities
It is great that you are considering joining us so let’s tell you a little bit more about the benefits of working for us!...