ADNOC Schools are seeking high performing Elementary Coordinator in Ghayathi (Western Region) for immediate start.
ADNOC Schools are Massachusetts State Curriculum schools in superb facilities Abu Dhabi City and the Western Region of Abu Dhabi Emirate.
The Massachusetts Curriculum is one of the most highly regarded and successful curricula in the United States, with close links to prestigious higher education institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Graduates of ADNOC Schools receive the American High School Diploma - the standard entry qualification for US colleges and universities.
Our attractive package offers:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- Annual Flight
- Opportunity to join a supportive, collaborative and creative team
- Excellent professional development and guidance
You must be a fully qualified teacher with:
- Bachelor Degree in Education/Elementary Education
- Minimum 6 years' teaching experience including at least 3 years as HOD, Lead or Coordinator
- Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
- Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
- Respect for all members of your school community
- Experience with students for whom English is an additional language
- A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services or Police check
If you meet our requirements, please complete the online application. You will upload a letter of application and CV, together with copies of your passport, qualifications and police clearance. Please include the names, titles and contact details of three professional referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent Principal.
ADNOC schools are managed and supported by Aldar Education – the largest school operator in Abu Dhabi.