St. Joseph’s Institution International (SJII) Malaysia is seeking an outstanding and inspirational head of our music department music teacher whose passion and experience will transform the outcomes of our students. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to join the fifth year of this ambitious international school and take a leading role in developing music and performance to a high standard.
The Elementary School will offer a dynamic and creative curriculum delivered through the International Primary Curriculum. We are committed to securing the highest possible standards of teaching and learning. Our school will provide students with a rigorous and creative learning environment that will enable them to flourish as successful Global Citizens. There will be a very strong extra-curricular offer and the successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution to this programme.
We are looking for a committed, passionate and knowledgeable professional who will work tirelessly to ensure the academic, social, emotional and spiritual growth of the children in their care.
Suitable candidates will:
• Be an inspiring, innovative and high achieving professional.
• Be sympathetic to the ethos of our school and supportive of our Lasallian values.
• Have an appropriate academic degree and teaching qualification.
• Have a proven track record of delivering outstanding teaching
• Excellent knowledge and teaching experience of teaching music throughout the Elementary school.
• Have the ability to motivate others and lead by example,
• Make a significant contribution to the Co- Curricular Programme.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work in a dynamic, state of the art environment
• A caring, inclusive Lasallian school committed to holistic education
• A school-wide commitment to accelerating and deepening pupils’ learning
• A highly effective team committed to supporting each other
• Excellent professional development opportunities to support the delivery of cutting edge practice.
• Highly competitive teachers’ pay and conditions.
- Job Description
- Teacher Information Pack.
- Moving to Malaysia
How to apply:
- Either via the TES link or go to our school web site: http://www.sji-international.edu.my/staff/employment-opportunities/teaching-vacancies
- A letter of application (maximum 2 pages)
- A Curriculum Vitae, including three referees
- A complete job application form
- Please indicate clearly in the subject portion of the email which post you are applying for