Aldar Academies (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates) are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Elementary for Al Rayana Charter School commencing Academic Year 2020 – 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The school provides high quality education and follows the American Common Core Curriculum.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Qualification and Requirement:
• Bachelor of education Degree or Bachelor’s degree in a related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification
• Strong experience in teaching the American Curriculum
• Precious experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A High level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities.
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, age and ethnic background
• A good knowledge of Primary pedagogy.
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
Al Rayana School
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3+ years