We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity; to join a ‘joyful’ school (Ofsted 2016) where children are always eager to learn, as we appoint a Teaching Assistant as soon as possible.
If you are passionate about supporting children in a calm way, to unlock their potential - enabling them to access the curriculum effectively – this is the right post for you.
What we offer you:
- A vibrant learning environment in which you will receive training, trust and responsibility.
- Opportunities to develop skills, and apply the ones you already have.
- A proven, supportive, Professional Development environment in which we all learn and progress.
What we look for:
- Empathy, both for children’s and adults needs, and a positive attitude.
- Good Literacy & Numeracy Skills.
- Team Workers with good inter-personal skills.
- An enjoyment in learning and developing skills.
Visits are warmly welcomed; our children are a true reflection of our ethos and Values. Please contact Mr Luke Coles (the Headteacher) to arrange a visit on 01722 327218.
Please apply electronically, including email addresses of referees. An information / application pack can be downloaded from the school website - search Harnham C. of E. Junior School
The School is committed to equality of opportunity. All applicants will be selected on their merits. Harnham C. of E. Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants
will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.