Employability/Personal/Social Development Lecturer – Foundation Learning
35 hours per week
£26,759 - £32,040 (Job share will be considered)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lecturer to join the Foundation Learning Team at Trafford College Group in order to realise our vision of being a dynamic career college.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
As a Lecturer at Trafford College your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering outstanding courses which meet learner needs through the use of a diverse range of teaching and learning strategies, allowing learners to access a comprehensive range of resources and providing comprehensive assessment opportunities.
• Emphasis will be placed on supporting foundation learners.
• Maximising learner recruitment, retention and success through the provision of an outstanding educational experience which enable learners to maximise their potential.
• Completing and maintaining effective data in relation to learners including, attendance, individual learner targets, progression, achievement and destination.
• Being responsible for a course/courses of study and learner outcome.
We are seeking a qualified teacher for our extremely successful Foundation Learning Team at Stockport College, part of the Trafford College Group. As a qualified teacher at our College you will be an outstanding relationship builder, you will also know how to inspire the learners and support them to maintain a positive and enthusiastic attitude to learning. You will be able to deliver a range of curriculum subjects and act as a Course Leader and Personal Tutor. We require someone with the resilience and tenacity to ensure the very best experience for our learners. You should have experience working with young people with a range of SEN/SEMH and a proven track record of maximising learner potential.
If you share our determination to achieve the best possible outcomes for all our learners, we can promise you a collaborative culture, ongoing professional development and ample scope to use your creativity and initiative as part of a highly energised and supportive team.
A teaching qualification will also be required along with a commitment to achieve a level 5 qualification within 2 years, or if a vocational area a commitment to achieve teacher qualified status within 2 years.
If you share our passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for Trafford College Group!
Trafford College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply please click on link:
Closing date for receipt of applications: 7 July 2019
Interviews will be held on 1 August 2019