Engineering, Graphics and STEM Teacher
Our client is a co-educational P-12 Lutheran school offering an holistic education with clear expression of the Christian faith. The co-curricular program is extensive providing opportunities for students to develop academically, socially, spiritually, physically and creatively.
About the Role:
Design and Technology Teacher to teach the following subjects:
- 4 week contract commencing Monday 16 July 2018
- Ideal applicant will be innovative, open, and enthusiastic, and have a genuine commitment to professional and personal growth and development
- Well-regarded independent P–12 college located 20kms south of Brisbane’s CBD
- Strong emphasis on quality teaching and learning with a well-founded reputation for academic excellence
- Excellent working conditions
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528767CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB-1806-528767CG
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).