Smart Teachers, part of Tes, is recruiting for an engineering teacher to join an ‘outstanding’ school in Harrow. The school is looking for the specialist teacher to start in September on a temporary basis, with the view of becoming a permanent member of staff. The secondary trained engineering teacher will be required to teach KS4 – KS5, however, there will be some KS3 classes within the timetable.
About the Role
· Full time secondary trained engineering teacher
· Temporary teaching role with the view to becoming permanent
· Salary starting from £26,139 - £39,006
· KS4 – KS5 lessons
· Modern facilities within the engineering department
About the School
· Good behaviour
· Approximately 1,100 pupils
· Ofsted rating “Outstanding”
· High achieving students across the school
· Closest station is Queensbury
In order to be considered for this role, the Engineering teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXP45959
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.