The London Design & Engineering University Technical College (LDE UTC) is a brand new oversubscribed, 14-19 independent academy that opened in September 2016 on the Royal Docks. Providing education for students who would like to pursue a career in design, engineering and other STEM sectors.
LDE UTC has been set up by Thames Water, Costain, University of East London, Skanska, Atkins, Balfour Beatty, MWH, IBM, ICE, LEGO and Thames Tideway Tunnel, to provide students with the opportunity to progress onto University, higher degree apprenticeships or the workplace. Students can look forward to a business like STEM rich curriculum, with access to the very best educational facilities and industry standard equipment in the world, having the opportunity to study a range of GCSE, A Level and vocational subjects.
This is your chance to be a member of the LDE UTC team who are revolutionising technical education.
- Can you inspire young people to do their very best?
- Are you focused on making a difference to students’ lives by delivering exciting opportunities?
- Do you value making the learning relevant, working on real projects and developing employability skills in our future young professionals?
- Are you interested in the education sector and maybe thinking of a future career in teaching?
If so, apply to join us.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in this vibrant, positive “can do” environment and feel that you have the enthusiasm and drive to make a real difference, then please apply for this truly rewarding opportunity, where together we can create the next generation of confident, independent, work-ready individuals.
- Closing date: 12:00 Monday 21st August 2017
- Interviews: End of August 2017
- Job starts: ASAP
To arrange an informal discussion or a visit, please email: Brooke O’Callaghan, Principals PA on Brooke.O'Callaghan@LDEUTC.co.uk Or for further information and application form please visit: www.ldeutc.co.uk/apply/staff-vacancies.aspx
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. LDE UTC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
NOR: growing to 750; Age range: 14-19