Applications are invited for a qualified English and Drama Teacher for a position at a reputable independent school, located in the Northern Rivers region of New South Wales. With a strong reputation, there is a focus on community cohesion and the traditional emphasis of family involvement. With a diverse curriculum and broad range of extra-curricular activities, pupils learning is enriched and will not only offer opportunities to excel academically but personally too.
About the Role:
• Experience teaching Year 7-10 English
• Experience delivering HSC level desirable
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing January 2020
About the School:
• Reputable, Independent School
• Dedicated leadership team with clear visions and plans
• Traditional and cohesive community
• Idyllic Coastal location, local to interstate airport
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
The successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified and highly experienced secondary teacher
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NSW NESA and WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
To confidentially express interest in this role and receive more information: reply with a copy of your updated CV and the job reference number. Applicants with suitable qualifications and experience will be contacted shortly with further details.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Samantha, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540529SD – Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540529MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).