English & ESL Teacher
Our client is one of Australia's leading provincial schools specialising in the education of girls and boys from rural Queensland. Offering the best terms and conditions in teacher employment. The school is seeking an English and ESL trained teacher. This is a permanent position and will commence in Term 2.
About the Role:
- English & ESL Teacher
- Permanent Position
- Commence Term 2, 2018 (Negotiable)
- Capricorn Region
- One of Australia’s leading provincial schools
- Newly qualified and experienced teachers welcomed to apply
- Excellent facilities and teaching resources
- Supportive and well networked school
- Excellent student behaviors
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1804-527043CW
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527043CW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).