This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher to be a part of a school community where knowledge, ideas, imagination and creativity, and the pursuit of wisdom, are valued. The school we are working with is a private school in Regional Victoria that puts emphasis on partnerships with parents, to promote individual growth and responsibility through a broad range of learning experiences within a caring, Christian environment. The schools aim is to inspire, motivate and empower students towards reaching their true potential, achieving their own goals and individual personal bests.
About the Role:
- VCE English
- VCE History
- Year 8 to 10 English and History
- Full-time, fixed term contract
- Position to commence July 2018 until the end of the year
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1807-529266KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1807-529266KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).