The successful candidate will need to have good communication and interpersonal skills, high expectations and a real commitment to achieving the very highest of standards.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of pupils.
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner.
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting.
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team.
- Share the schools aims and Christian values.
- Have a caring and positive attitude.
- Have ambition and the drive to develop their skills and support the leadership team.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and will fall in line with current social distancing rules.
For further information, an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact Stuart Hutton, Head of School on 01205 480352.
Completed applications should be sent to, email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 17th May 2021
INTERVIEWS: 20th/21st May 2021
START DATE: September 2021
William Lovell Church of England Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years