English & Humanities Teacher
Our client is an established school in the metro region of Palmerston in Northern Territory. Offering excellent facilities, and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a suitably qualified English & Humanities Teacher. The schools prides itself on provided three pathways for student, academic, VET and multi-arts specialist programs. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities teacher
- Year 7 classes only
- Middle years campus
- Contract to the end of the year – strong view to continuation
- ASAP start date – can be negotiable
- Central Palmerston location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
- Full relocation compensation
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kimberley.Brown@smartteachers.com.au quoting job reference #WEB1804-527559KB
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1804-527559KB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).