We are currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated English and Humanities Teacher with the ability to teach Senior English for one of our client schools in Brisbane. The school pride themselves on providing a highly academic education for all students and are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join their community
About the Role:
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Ability to teach Senior English highly regarded
- 2018 Start
- Year Contract, possibility of continuation
- 7-12 College with good community reputation
- Supportive staff who value quality teaching and learning
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Interested in Applying?
In order to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref #WEB521965RM.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you're not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).