Harris Aspire Academy provides an outstanding ‘all round’ education to all of its students. It is the hub for an alternative education provision, providing a personalised learning programme for its students, delivered by highly trained staff who inspire, motivate and re-engage them. Aspire gives students a second chance to achieve to their full potential.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative teacher of English and/or Media Studies to join Harris Academy Aspire, an alternative provision within the well renowned Harris Federation of schools. There is an excellent induction programme for new colleagues and an opportunity for experienced teachers to develop their professional skills.
Harris Academy Aspire is relocating for September 2018 into brand new, purpose built accommodation and we are looking for an outstanding practitioner who will be able to work closely with the senior team in moving forward and opening up our provision to a wider range of students including Key stage 3.
Harris Academy Aspire provides:
- A high quality, effective Alternative Provision solution for challenging and vulnerable young people with behavioural and/or emotional issues.
- Appropriate learning opportunities on both a long term and short term basis.
- A secure and safe learning environment for students and staff.
We are looking for:
- A qualified teacher to teach English and/or Media Studies across Key Stages 4/5
- A teacher who is committed to developing their own practice and putting learning on top of the agenda.
- A collaborative and dynamic team player who wishes to contribute to the success of their subject and the Academy.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with vulnerable students with a wide variety of educational needs.
- A positive and innovative learning environment with external and in-house training available to meet the needs of our students.
- Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students.
For more information, please contact Lorraine Cater, Resources Manager at Harris Aspire Academy on 020 3370 9238 or email@example.com.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.