Our client school is an all-girls school with a vibrant and inclusive learning community where the pursuit of excellence is encouraged and its achievement celebrated. This school is committed to building a supportive community that proudly promotes being an inclusive school. The school aims to welcome, to believe, to care, to respect, to learn and to achieve their full potential.
About the Role:
- Year 7 and 11 English
- Year 7, 9 and 10 Religious Education
- Year 7 Pastoral Care
- Full-time, term 2 contract
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526425LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526425LG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).