Our client is a highly reputable Independent school located in Regional Victoria, one hour North of Melbourne. The School values the development of community service, a responsible moral code, intellectual skills and social skills and has an impressive record of academic success in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
About the Role:
- Year 7 to 12 EAL, including pre-IB classes in preparation for IB English, and Year 11 and 12 IB English for Academic Purposes
- Full-time, permanent position
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Work in a prestigious Independent School
- Enjoy working in a collegial and active school community and township
- 1 Hour Commute from central Melbourne
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-521961NB, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)