British Graduates Required to Teach English in China
We are seeking native level British graduates for an exciting opportunity to teach English as a foreign language to students in China for a minimum of one semester, but preferably for one year.
We work with many schools throughout China in locations including Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Shijazhuang. The students will be between the ages of 4-20 years old, ranging from kindergarten children to young adults.
The first semester runs from the beginning of September until the end of January. The second semester runs from mid February until the end of June.
Applicants should have a bachelor's degree and preferably either 2 years minimum teachnig experience, or a TEFL course qualification, minimum 120 hours.
Teachers can expect the following:
1. Around £1400-£2000 per month depending on experience. Private one to one tuition is also highly sought after which is outside of school hours and typically pays between £30-£80 per hour.
2. School teaching hours are around 3-4 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
3. Accommodation is provided and paid for by the school, typically a one bedroom modern apartment.
4. Return flights are paid for providing the contract is a minimum of one year.
5. Daily meal allowance.
6. School holiday allowance.
7. Basic medical insurance.
8. Work visa provided by the school.
9. £1,000 bonus paid upon completion of the contract.
10. A colleague in China will be available to support you hroughout your time here.