English, Humanities & RE Teacher
Our client is a highly regarded independent school in Brisbane, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. There is a strong, proud professional teaching culture at the school. The College fosters an energetic workplace catering for a range of interests in a dynamic educational environment, where professionalism, a strong work ethic and a commitment to the College are essential.
About the Role:
- Seeking teachers of English, Humanities and Religious Education (any combination)
- Ability to specialise in senior English OR senior History alternatively a strong middle years teacher of English, Humanities and RE will be considered favourably (timetable to be moulded around incoming candidate)
- Length of contract is negotiable – depending on the subject match of the candidate, the client is potentially able to offer a permanent, 12 month or 6 month contract
• Commence Term 1 2020
• Outstanding reputation within the community
• Excellent student behaviour, high academic ability
• State of the art technology and facilities, contemporary resources
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1911-540793CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540793CG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).