Our client is a Catholic school in the Edmund Rice tradition for Year 7 to 12 day and boarding students. The school is located on a beautiful 300-acre campus on the Capricorn Coast. The College is the leading choice for boys in Central Queensland, with the teaching methods and practices focused specifically on a single sex education. The College has a population of approximately 620 boys and offers a very diverse curriculum catering equally for University bound students and for Vocational Education pathways.
Smart Teachers are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified teachers for a twelve month contract position teaching English and Humanities. It would be preferable that the applicant have prior experience teaching senior English in the Queensland system.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Experience teaching Senior Authority English highly advantageous
- 16 June Start
- 12 month contract
- Beautiful coastal area
- Close knit teaching team
- Holistic approach to education
- Catholic ethos
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526735KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526735KW – email@example.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!