Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English/Humanities teacher. This is a permanent position with options for full time or part time, commencing Term 3 2018. Our client is a well-regarded Christian school located just north of the Sunshine Coast. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive staff environment, the school is built on a tradition of excellence by providing the highest standard of teaching staff, facilities and co-curricular options possible for students within a biblical-based learning environment.
About the Role:
- English and Humanities Teacher
- Ability to teach senior Modern History will be highly advantageous
- Full Time or Part Time role available
- Term 3 Start
- Permanent role
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide a pastor’s reference
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1803-526905KW – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1803-526905KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).