DBGS enjoys an outstanding reputation for providing quality education from Foundation Stage to KS5 (A Level). As the school continues through the current, exciting phase of development, we are expanding our team further.
We would like to hear from suitably qualified and experienced teachers in the following areas:
ISG provides a comprehensive and competitive tax-free package:
- Tax Free salary
- Generous overseas living allowance
- Free quality accommodation - fully furnished and equipped
- Free utilities
- Annual flight and shipping allowances
- Free worldwide health cover
- Free tuition for children within ISG schools
- Free nursery care
- Interest-Free car loan or Free transport between home and school
- Generous mobilisation allowance
- Settling-in allowance
- Computer benefit
- Generous end-of-service award
- Professional Development support
- Free multi exit/entry visas - easy access to Bahrain.
Applications invited from married couples and/or single status teachers. Please submit Letter of Application and CV to Michelle Scott: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email/telephone to set up interviews in London, early December.
ISG is a ‘not-for-profit’, professional and ethical organization with a 50-year history of providing quality education in Saudi Arabia: www.isg.edu.sa
Dhahran British Grammar School
International Schools Group, Saudi Arabia