English Key Stage Coordinator Required
Are you looking for a pathway to Leadership? Would you like to fast-track your career?
We are looking to appoint a talented and ambitious English teacher to contribute to the development of an outstanding English department in an expanding school.
The successful candidate will design an inspiring subject curriculum and establish the direction for teaching, learning and assessment to ensure that all students achieve excellent outcomes.
These responsibilities provide the opportunity for significant career progression towards leadership.
Opened in September 2016, Canary Wharf College Secondary is a new 11-18 School which currently has Year 7 and Year 8. The school will grow each year as a new cohort join until we reach full capacity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing school with an innovative and unique educational vision.
· The opportunity to join and contribute to an expanding school
· A highly motivated and supportive team led by visionary and experienced governors and senior leaders
· Small class sizes
· A newly refurbished building with up-to-date learning facilities and technology
· Each teacher is given their own laptop and iPad.
· Opportunities for further career development, including into leadership.
We are looking for teachers who
· Are committed to the school ethos and are enthusiastic about joining a growing school
· Have the vision and drive to develop an outstanding department
· Have high expectations and a commitment to raising standards.
· Demonstrate excellent teaching practice and have significant evidence of improving the outcomes of pupils
· Have excellent communication skills, with an ability to motivate and inspire others
· Are resilient with an ability to remain motivated when posed with challenging tasks
· Demonstrate Leadership potential
Applicants must have qualified teacher status.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and references.