Ulink College of Beijing - Cambridge International Curriculum Centre of Beijing Normal University (CICC) was jointly established by U-Link Education Group and Beijing Normal University in 2010. CICC is an educational organization authorized by Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) to offer A level (Advanced A Level plus Advanced Subsidiary) and IGCSE courses and conduct A level and IGCSE examinations (Centre registration number : CN481).
With an experienced international faculty, our school has developed a positive and dynamic corporate culture, one that emphasizes close cooperation and support between our local and international staff, along with respect and sensitivity towards all cultures. We endeavor to take the best from Chinese and western cultures to provide opportunities for our students that will allow them to prepare well for life in the West and to enable them to succeed and thrive at good universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and other countries.
In schooling we provide students is preparation for both the IGCSE and A level examinations offered by CIE. All courses in IGCSE and A Level deliver in English, directed by the CIE syllabus and use Cambridge approved teaching materials. These courses are tailored to the academic skills of our students and aims to fully prepare them to excel at the university level.
- Successfully teach and deliver English language and literature classes to IGCSE and A-level students.
- Provide an effective learning environment through sound behavior and classroom management.
- Ability to draft lesson plans on regular basis with clear indication of the targeted learning outcomes and relevant teaching methods.
- Assign appropriate homework, correct and give guidance to students.
• Keep accurate student assessment records and preparation of student reports.
- Other assigned duties as required by the School's Management Team.
- Participate in and organize extracurricular activities if required.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with other departments.
Bachelor degree or above in the related subject.
Recognized teaching qualification.
Two or more years teaching experience in the subject.
A demonstrated high level of commitment to teaching excellence.
An understanding and commitment to being a team player.
WE CAN OFFER:
Annual airfares allowance
Contract completion bonus
Extensive training and ongoing Professional Development.
Local medical insurance
Full paid Christmas, summer and winter holidays
For Visa procedure we require the following information:
Full Name 2) Date of birth 3) Marital status 4) Your Nationality 5) If applicable the Nationality of your spouse
Interested candidates please send your resume with recent photo and other basic information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact with the candidate if he/she is shortlisted for an interview (online or onsite), and then we move to a phase of demonstration class, if both phased will be passed successfully, the offer letter will be issued to the candidate.