“Education that Ignite Greatness”
Located in the capital city, Billabong High International School is the first international school in the Maldives offering IGCSE with over 2000 students from 20 different nationalities.
We are currently looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated and dynamic teachers who has the passion for working with children for January 2018.
English Language Teacher – Primary
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by students.
- Manage behavior effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfill wider professional responsibilities.
- B.Ed in English or First Degree in English Language Teaching or related subject/teaching
- 2 years of teaching experience preferable, fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- An EFL/ESOL qualified would be an added advantage - Excellent communication and analytical skills and ability to think independently
- Ability to work in an international team.
Remuneration & benefits
- Annual take home pay of USD 20,688 – 27,888 (based on qualifications and experience
- You will also be entitled for 5% of total monthly salary subject to 100% attendance on all working days of the month.
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation allowance
- Annual return ticket to home country
Interested candidates please forward your CV to: email@example.com Telephone: (960) 7481144 firstname.lastname@example.org www.islanderseducation.com
To find out more about our company please long on to: www.islanderseducation.com