FTE 0.8 (Part-time - 28.8 Hours per week)
Pro-rated Salary: £21,383 - £29,002 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
We require an enthusiastic, highly committed and knowledgeable lecturer to make a major contribution to teaching and supporting learners on English programs from entry level Functional Skills to GCSE.
The successful candidate will:
· be dedicated to supporting students to achieve excellent results as well as provide effective pastoral support to students
· be an excellent dynamic class teacher who shares our passion for success
· Have the ability and skills to make an important contribution to team-based curriculum development and continuous quality improvement.
We are looking for candidates who:
- are educated with relevant professional qualifications and possess, a PGCE or equivalent teaching certificate
- have experience teaching English to a range of levels
- are self-motivated and committed to our inclusive approach of supporting student success at all levels
- have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
The deadline for receipt of completed applications is 12 noon on 8 December 2017.
To apply for this position please submit your CV, Supporting Statement and Equal Opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org, after considering the job description and person specification. When applying please ensure you quote the reference number relating to the post.
If you do not hear from us within 2 week of the closing date please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Harrow College is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment.
APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE: The interviews for this post will take place in January 2018 and will include a micro-teach session.