English or Mathematics Subject Leader
Required for September 2018
Salary MPS/UPS plus TLR 2b
We wish to appoint a class teacher from September 2018 to lead on either mathematics or English across our successful two-form entry primary school.
We are looking for a leader who is:
· An outstanding teacher to join our Leadership Team
· Able to develop an inspiring mathematics or English curriculum that challenges all groups of learners.
· Committed to high standards of learning and behaviour
· Ambitious and keen to develop professionally
· Innovative and keen to share ideas
· Willing to contribute to the life of the school
· A creative and accomplished practitioner who welcomes collaborative practice and working in a supportive, exciting environment
We can offer:
· Enthusiastic, engaged and hardworking pupils who enjoy learning, have positive attitudes and who are proud of their school.
· A motivated and skilled staff team who work collaboratively
· A community of schools within NEST ( Nexus Educational Schools Trust ) which provide wider opportunities for staff, pupils and communities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment, please telephone the school office.
Closing date: Monday 19 March 2018
Perry Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks are required for this post.