Our client is an all-girls Catholic school part of the Parramatta CEO Diocese. The school’s HSC results demonstrate strong performance across the range of courses. Extra-curricular opportunities for students include public speaking, debating, Duke of Edinburgh award, sport, dance and music. More information can be obtained from the school's website.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Contract for Terms 2–4, 2021
• Teaching Year 7-10 RE and Year 7-11 English
• HSC experience is desirable, however, not essential
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-547981AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales