At United Lisbon International School, we believe that exemplary education builds on positive relationships and learning communities that engage students in a variety of both academical and personal learning processes. The role of teachers is to guide student learning throughout varied, collaborative and holistic approach focused on formative and constructivist learning processes.
You will thrive being part of the United Lisbon team if:
You believe that real team-work leads to better outcomes than just individuals working side-by-side;
You believe in rigorous standards of international education being fostered through acknowledged programs and international accreditation;
You have experience with edtech programs such as Google, Apple or Microsoft office 365 ecosystems, in a 1 to 1, shared or BYOD;
You are familiar with classroom delivery devices such as Interactive boards, tablets, apps;
You are passionate about content creation and Experienced with basic design skills and software;
You are Committed and willing to learn more, adapt and gain new skills, as well as pursue professional development;
You believe that learning is not just at school but, partnering with the parents and the community, we should strive to create an engaging 24/7 learning environment for our students.
Measures due to COVID-19:
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check
United Lisbon International School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 15 years