The role will include securing high-quality English teaching across all Key Stages, effective use of resources and improving standards of learning and achievement for all students in consultation with the Head Teacher. Contributing to the development and implementation of English policy, procedure and curriculum intent. You will have lead responsibility for implementing effective practice across the school in reading, phonics and writing and monitoring the impact.
We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious teacher who:
- Is an organised and highly effective classroom practitioner.
- Has passionate commitment to raising the attainment of all students in a special school.
- Is committed to enriching our curriculum through involvement in community events.
- A team player who is able to work collaboratively with others on whole school projects.
- To work with a range of different students with SEN across the school.