Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Start date: April 2021
Suitable for NQTs: No
Farleigh School seeks an enthusiastic and inspirational English Teacher to deliver outstanding lessons for this core subject to Key Stage 2 and 3 pupils.
The successful candidate will:
• have appropriate qualifications for the standard of the post;
• show aptitude and seek high academic standards in the classroom;
• be willing to take full involvement in sport or extra-curricular activities within the school;
• be expected to prepare pupils for senior school entrance examinations.
• An ability to teach French is desirable but not essential.
In return, we will offer the successful candidate:
• a competitive remuneration package;
• an outstanding working environment;
• happy, enthusiastic pupils who enjoy learning;
• supportive colleagues;
• a strong sense of community.
For further information and an application pack, please contact the Human Resources department at Farleigh School by email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 26th November 2020 at 12 midday.
Farleigh School reserves the right to appoint at any time during the recruitment process.
Farleigh School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant(s) must be willing to undergo appropriate Child Protection Screening, including references from past employers and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
More about Farleigh School
Type: Mainstream School
Funding status: Independent
Age Range: 3 - 13 years
Denomination: Roman Catholic
Address: Red Rice, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 7PW, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 1264 710766
- To share with parents in the spiritual, moral and intellectual development of their children in a Catholic community, which welcomes all faiths.
- To provide a first class education striving for excellence in all academic, cultural a...