English Teacher, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Contract term: 2 Years, with annual option to renew thereafter
The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys is looking to expand our international teaching staff, as the school continues to grow. We need great classroom practitioners, irrespective of their curriculum experience, who are keen to develop as teachers, gain new curriculum understandings, and embrace the culture of the UAE.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV, accompanied by a brief letter of application, outlining your career so far and ambitions within the education profession. The closing date for applications is 19th March..
We will then send the most suitable candidates more information about the school, in order to prepare for face-to-face interviews in London between the 23rd and 26th March, 2018.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English
- PGCE or equivalent qualification in Education
- A minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Fully furnished accommodation, with gym and pool
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Annual flight allowance
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19th March 2018