Our client is a thoroughly impressive independent school which is a Catholic Co-Educational Secondary College. The school provides young people with the opportunity to discover, develop and use their talents in the service of others. The school aims to foster and encourage all students to strive to be the best they can academically, socially and as a person for the world.
About the Role:
- English Teacher
- Permanent full-time position
- Role commencing January, 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with SATRB
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB1709-010489LG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1709-010489LG – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).