Our client is a Catholic co-educational Secondary day school, located in Albury, New South Wales, Australia. This school strives for academic and creative excellence, while also nurturing the moral and social development of its students. The successful applicant will be part of a oriented and supportive environment that allows opportunities for growth.
About the Role:
• English Teacher with the ability to teach Years 7-10
• Full-time, Fixed Term Contract
• Role commencing Term 1 2020
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be experienced and qualified to teach English
• Hold relevant qualifications in secondary education teaching
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Hold NESA accreditation and a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Lyndsay, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542190LM – Lyndsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542190SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).